Fireworks for weddings : Happy 4th of July, Weddings, Balloons, & Fireworks


Watch as I walk throught the great state of Vermont having so much fun on this great Fourth of July, Weddings, balloons, Party's, bar Hopping, and Fireworks take a huge part of my life, Thanks everyone for all the amazing support Jason for filming, and Jr and Amber thank you for inviting me to your amazing wedding and letting me share it with the world... Be sure to watch me this July 25th Talking about "The Balloon fetish in a Positive and rational way between 8 P.M and 12 A.M o n the Discovery Heaalth Channel and (TLC) The Learning Channel.... also iif your looking for anytype of request plz send it my way I am very open minded to most things and never ask for anything in return. the only thing that is really holding me back is my time but will always do my best to manage my time better and get more video's out.... anyway thanks for watching (sorry for the mis types just got very annoyed re editing the video multiple times.. Chris..



You are now reading an article/news about Fireworks for weddings : Happy 4th of July, Weddings, Balloons, & Fireworks, and you can find this article (Fireworks for weddings : Happy 4th of July, Weddings, Balloons, & Fireworks) with this url "https://fireworkslovers.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-4th-of-july-weddings-balloons.html". If you like, you can bookmark this article "Fireworks for weddings : Happy 4th of July, Weddings, Balloons, & Fireworks", and dont forget to bookmark it with this link : Fireworks for weddings : Happy 4th of July, Weddings, Balloons, & Fireworks.

4 comments:

Lina Marliana said...

I has a problem with my connection .. so I can not see this video .. unfortunately .. :(

Rizkyzone said...

pasti itu acaranya seru dan ramai bgt yah sob, kalau aja saya bisa di situ wah pasti senag rasanya saya, good post

Rizkyzone said...

pasti itu acaranya seru dan ramai banget, kalau saja saya bisa di situ pasti senang rasanya saya, good post

http://shorofalquran.blogspot.com/ said...

cool n nice

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner